Cellyx is our range of polyurethane and melamine acoustic foam. It absorbs a broadband range of low to high frequency sounds. Cellyx is engineered based on airflow resistivity data and is also fire-rated. To learn more about Cellyx, download the CELLYX catalogue.
1. Profile: Flat, Wedge, Pyramid
2. Material: Polyurethane Foam, Melamine Foam
3. Standard Dimension: 600mm x 600mm, 1200mm x 1200m
4. Standard Thickness: 25mm, 35mm, 50mm, 60mm, 100mm
5. Density: 25km/m3, 40kg/m3
6. Eco-Friendly Test: Oeko-Tex® Standard 100
7. Fire-Rated Test: ASTM E84-12a Class A
8. Acoustics Test: ASTM C423-90a and E795-92 NRC = 0.5 – 1.0
9. Colours: Foam colours available Download PDF.