Aural-Aid offers a team of consultant that offers concise and practical advices to all acoustical problems. Our team of experts, with our experience and sound-measuring tools, are well equipped to advise on all your needs: ranging from soundproofing to acoustical treatment and vibrational isolation.
A Class-1 NTI measurement set, comprising:
- XL2 Audio & Acoustic Analyzer
- M2230 Measurement Microphone
- Minirator MR-Pro
- Dodec Speaker DS2 Omni-directional sound source
- Precision calibrator 94/114 dB & class 1 for 1/2″ Measurement Microphones
- Power amp PA3 for Dodec DS2
Coupled with the XL2 Data Explorer software, every Aural-Aid consultant is able to accurately assess the conditions of a space, pinpointing primary problems and rectifying the sound issues from the root.
In addition, our consultants work closely with our in-house designer to incorporate design principles into the interior designs of a treated room, ensuring that the decor of a treated space is not compromised.