TIMBERIX wooden perforated panels are made with a 2-layer perforation structure, which traps and diffracts sound in the holes. The sound that passes through the perforation is further absorbed by an absorber like mineral wool. The perforation comes in many sizes ranging from 1mm to 25mm, with smaller holes better at attenuating low frequencies, and larger holes better at reducing high frequencies. To learn more about Timberix, download the TIMBERIX Catalogue.
1. Structure: Basic Material, Finishing & Fleece
2. Material: E1 MDF, FR MDF, MgO Composite, etc.
3. Front Surface: Melamine, PP, Wood Veneer, Paint, etc.
4. Standard Dimension: 600mm x 600mm, 600mm x 1200mm,
1200mm x 1200mm, 1200mm x 2400mm
5. Standard Thickness: 12mm, 15mm, 18mm
6. Distances of Two Holes: 8/8mm, 16/16mm and 32/32mm
7. Diameter of Holes: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8,10, 12mm, etc.
8. Standard Patterns: 8/8/1, 16/16/3, 16/16/6, 32/32/6,
9. Hole Arrangement: Linear (E), Staggered (V)
10. Eco-Friendly Test: EN 13986, E1
11. Fire-Rated Test: ASTM E84-12a Class A, BS476 [Part 7]