Woolyx are made from recyclable wood fibres, cement, and water. It is environmentally friendly and formaldehyde free. The wood wool panels absorb sounds and gives aesthetics and environmental friendliness in an acoustic environment. To learn more about Woolyx, download the Woolyx WOOLYX catalogue.
1. Material: Recyclable wood fibres in cement matrix
2. Standard Dimension: 300 x 300mm, 600 x 600mm
3. Standard Thickness: 25mm, 50mm
4. Eco-Friendly Test: EN 13986, E1
5. Fire-Rated Test: ASTM E84-12a Class A, DIN EN 13501