FABRIX is a fabric system that uses proprietary tracks to make acoustic panels. The tracks are used to hold the fabric and the sound absorber on a surface. They can be curved and installed on walls, ceilings, and pillars to achieve many designs. Fabrix is tested to be eco-friendly and suitable for most building fire code. To learn more about Fabrix, download the FABRIX Catalogue.
1. Profile: Front Load, Front Load (Low-leg)
2. Material: Unplasticized Polyvinyl Chloride
3. Standard Dimension: 30mmH x 35mmW x 2000mmL
4. Standard Thickness: 2mm
5. Eco-Friendly Test: EN 1122:2001
6. Fire-Rated Test: ASTM E84 Class A